EC Meeting 4/19/13
EC Bank Account
• Bank Account moved to new EC
• Cesar Ramirez as former Vice Chair has been removed from the NDSU’s ACM Bank Account
• Zech Andersen and Davin Loegering met with Sam Stutsman, Josh Tan, and Wei Lim to conclude the bank account transfer process.
Picnic • Picnic location changed due to flooding
• Getting moved to a more expensive place (we get it for the same price as the other one though)
• The place is called Rheault Farm Bunkhouse (25th St. S., below I-94).
• Reservation is for the west half.
• Picnic will be at the same time - Sat. May 4th @ 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Picnic Food • Previous EC guys want to go to COSTCO the day of to get the stuff.
• What we need: hot dogs, hamburgers, buns, cheese, condiments, pop and chips
• Need about 30 of each (hotdogs, hamburgers, buns)
• Condiments: ketchup and mustard
• Pop : 3 – Mountain dew , 3 – Dr. Pepper , 2 – Pepsi, 2 – misc.
• Chips : (about 5 bags) Lays and Doritos
Other Picnic Related Issues • Josh and Zech will go pick up food at Costco.
• EC will meet in the ACM room before the picnic to give rides to anyone who needs one.
• We already have the utensils for grilling.
• Can estimate about 30 people to attend.
Extended Cabinet • Need: Historian, Minister of Propaganda, Office Manager, and Web Monkey/System Admin.
• Holding off until the fall semester to pick Extended Cabinet. EC Meetings • Meeting time for this semester is still Friday at 4 pm.
• We will still meet during dead week.
Volunteer Hours • Need to submit these by April 25th – Need 2/3 of members to complete 2 hours of service.
• We need a total of 64 hours