2/13/13 ACM Meeting
Date: 1st March 2013 at 6:30pm
- Have 2 things of lemonade
- Zech replied to the inquirers email, but has yet to respond. If and when he does, we will work with him to set up a corporate event.
- Cesar believes it could be in Late March (20-30)
- Zech </strong></strong>wants it figured out during GDev tomorrow
- some ideas to start off with, before spring break it should be held or before April.
STARS Middle School Talk:
- Josh has yet to hear from the school, so we’re not sure whether we’re going to participate, although Josh is looking into possible having it before Spring Break
- may have a corporate talk with them, but Cesar has yet to reply to them.
Cesar - reply to them by tonight.
- have towards the end of the month (28th)
Group Advising Session
- Joan Krush asked if we wanted to participate in a group advising?
- EC vote to participate
- majority is a nay
Cesar - suggests we do something similar to this next semester to get more word out about the ACM and help new student
Corporate Panel- set up by the CS Dept.
Zech- the format will be different members of businesses will come in and give examples on what should be on your resume and get exposed to different companies.
Cesar - believes it would be a good idea
- </strong>We will let Joan know that we believe it’s a good idea
Zech- had the dept reserve 7 seats for us, need 1 more person to join
Time: 9-9:45am on the 27th Feb, 2013
- </strong>prelude to the career fair
Participating: Cesar, Zech, Justin, Josh, Andrew, TF and Davin(?)
Dresscode: Business Casual