As an overview of what we will be doing:
- Our plan is to set up a booth in the IACC, provided we are allowed, where we will take shifts playing the games.
- Naturally, the game will be very boring or very bad, we must choose which ones we will choose.
- We are doing this to raise awareness of the charity "Child's Play" and to try to get donations for it.
- What will the format and structure of this thing be?
- We will play some game for an extended period of time.
- It will take place sometime after spring break, maybe in early April.
- For corporate sponsors, Austen and Nathan will be in charge of contacting corporate sponsors.
- We should probably make sure that we aren't extremely loud in the IACC because regular classes will be going on during this time.
- Game Possibilities???
- Desert Bus
- Dragon Warrior
- We should probably have n+1 people at any given time at the booth, where n is the number of people playing a game.
- Austen will talk to ITS next week about taking up space for this in the IACC.
- We will have a leader board displayed that will keep track of the hourly totals put in from each ACM member.
- Game: Farming Simulator 2011
- Duration: Start on a Monday in early April, and go until at most Sunday.
- Adam will buy the game this weekend and find out the mechanics of the game.
- Decorations such as the member being dressed up and sit in an old bucket seat type chair.
We will plan to meet next week, Tuesday at 7pm to discuss a little more about the details.