ACM Meeting Notes 09/30/2013
- Teams need to register for Mechmania by Wednesday!
- Cost will be $150
- Karen will email the people who haven’t gotten back to us about Mechmania (Andrew Sailor, Cole K., Drew M., Mark S. Alex H., Grant C.)
- Excusal Slips – Need full names of all the members going – Josh will find out who they are;
- Deadline for slips is Wednesday; if not signed up then - they’re not going pretty much.
- Once the names are figured out we will email Slator.
- Booked 4 rooms (two double beds)
- Super 8
- October 25th
- Still planning this all out.
- Sam (5)
- Josh (4.5)
- Uy (5)
- Nate (8,?)
Master the Mainframe
- Karen will send out an e-mail to the members list informing them about it.
- TF – print MtM posters to advertise it?
- Sam or Josh will send out an email to the other companies we haven’t contacted yet.
- NISC, Evolution 1, Microsoft (for second semester), Hitachi, EPIC, Digi-Key, Appareo
- Need to do them soon; some companies are starting to wonder why we haven't contacted them yet.
- Talk about maybe get new tables/chairs?
- Possibly contact Microsoft about helping us out with stuff we need
- Need to figure out what they are willing to pay; what we want, etc.
- 5 tables , 14-16 chairs
- Cesar will handle this stuff
- We need Ethernet cables!
- We can either buy the kit or ask Robert to provide us some?
- Connectors – Wei will buy them.
- Josh will get in contact with Rob.
Vending Machine Food Crisis
- Going to talk to Stephanie about it.
- Planning on doing this the day after Halloween (November 1st, since it’s a Friday)
- Costume contest! We will be giving out prizes!
- Need to get candy for the candy bowl; also-- other people can bring treats too.
- DDR/LAN Party/ etc.
- Still waiting on reply
- TF will be working on this.
- Having a meeting about it Friday @ 5:00 p.m.
- Possibly confirmed vehicle for Digi-Key (?)
- Kyle and Cesar both need keys still.
- After the meeting we all talked to the people upstairs; Wall – other room adjacent to ACM lounge – not going to happen basically.
Next EC Meeting: October 7th 2013