- We need a projector for ACM. We may be able to get one from Adam; the same one we used for the Samurai Shodown tournament.
- There was talk about doing a gaming marathon for the ACM's fund-raiser this semester.
- We could set it up somewhere in the union to attract attention.
- We could do a retro gaming theme, or crappy gaming theme, or ridiculous gaming theme.
- Should people passing by be able to drop in and play?
- We would have people doing shifts at a booth in the union
- If we did something in early spring, we could do something outside.
- We could donate the money to Child's Play charity.
- We could advertise to businesses to donate money to us to play Desert Bus
- Treasurer Report:
- We could have three members go to DefCon next year.
- We have like $400 extra, so we could get some things for the office.
- Current balance: ~$1050.00
For the theme of the fund-raiser, we have decided to get donations from businesses to play a painfully boring game for an extended period of time.
We need to have a meeting where we can talk to the general member base.